For health plans committed to achieving Triple Aim goals and moving member populations to a healthier state, laboratory
data plays a key role, driving improvements in quality and member satisfaction, while reducing costs.
Download our infographic to follow a lab test through its
- Member encounter—test ordering, treatment, and follow-up
- Clinical data warehouses—clinical lab, clinical history, and quality measures
- Analytics—quality and risk scores, utilization data, and care coordination
- Output—benchmarking, research, and test utilization trends
- Applications—population health management, reimbursement, and new tests
You'll see how each test adds value to care delivery, coordination, and reimbursement, for better business and health outcomes.